Profile of teacher Andy Russell
Fluency and pronunciation expert. I will quickly get you speaking with quality and confidence!
- I have taught students and trained teachers from all over the world, for nearly 20 years. Now, I’m very happy focusing on teaching, working from home and providing the highest quality online English training with HeyLangu. I teach with professional expertise, but also kindness, patience, enthusiasm, and a lot of fun! Whatever your current English level, I will help you improve it - FAST!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Students can expect to quickly develop their speaking and listening skills, and to learn many cool ways to improve their English in their daily lives. My students are ALWAYS my main focus, and the teaching materials are there only to assist the learning process. I train students to self-correct so that their accuracy, fluency and quality of speech improves naturally - with no fear or stress!
- my teaching background:
- I'm a creative, friendly, professional teacher of general, business, academic and exam English, plus English for specific purposes like aviation, hospitality, sport, health, travel, social media, entertainment... even cooking! I have special expertise in all aspects of pronunciation.
- my background outside of teaching:
- Aside from teaching and narrating books, I spend my time looking after my family and enjoying my hobbies of running, playing guitar, chess, football and cooking - I eat well and exercise well! I also have a business background and have worked as a management consultant and information manager.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Trinity DipTESOL
- Director of Studies
- TEFL Certificate
- Computer assisted language learning certification
- Computer assisted language learning teacher trainer
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $14.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I have visited over 30 countries and trained English teachers in China, Russia, Mongolia, Vietnam, the Philippines, the US, and the UK.
- I have narrated over 100 books, using dozens of different voices and accents, which I also use in class to train your ears!
- I lived in China for 10 years and trained as a Shaolin Kung Fu Monk!
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!