Profile of teacher Carissa Flores
I specialize in conversational english, idioms and teaching students with special needs.
- I've been a teacher for over 20 years. My experience includes teaching both English and Spanish in groups and individual settings. I also have experiences teaching students under the Autism spectrum, down syndrome and ADHD. I thoroughly enjoy teaching and love people from all over the world. My students are from different countries and cultures and I have also learned many things from them.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I use white boards, translation tools to make sure my students are understanding their lesson well. I am open to adapting to my students and utilizing different methods that will help them learn the language.
- my teaching background:
- I've been teaching English and Spanish for over 20 years. I've taught students of all ages and from all over the world.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I'm a kind and patient teacher. I like to ensure that my students learn well and leave the classroom happy and fulfilled.
- English, Spanish
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Undergraduate BA
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $9.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I'm happy
- I'm funny
- I'm very caring
Carissa is so patient and happy teacher! My child can't wait every upcoming classes. Highly recommend!
Very kind and helpful teacher, I recommend