Profile of teacher Giulio Raffo
I have specialized in teaching basic and intermediate levels, from students to working professionals.
- My name is Giulio Calderon, I am from Peru, and my native language is Spanish. I began my experience teaching in 2008 and since then I have actively been teaching English as a Second Language. Students who need to develop greater fluency and confidence in various real life situations and thus communicate successfully are encouraged to study the language with me.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- - Improve pronunciation, rhythm and intonation. - Develop fluency in speaking through specialized techniques and activities. - Oral practice through discussion of topics and debates. - Development of vocabulary to participate with greater resources in day-to-day conversations.
- my teaching background:
- I have specialized in teaching basic and intermediate levels, from students to working professionals. The topics and contents are oriented according to the level of the participants. If you need to develop greater fluency and confidence in various real life situations, come and study with me!
- my background outside of teaching:
- With over 15 years of professional experience I handle precise Competences that allow me to reach the goals of my clients and students.
- English, Spanish
- native languages:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I am a Marketing and Mass Communications professional with over 15 years experience.
- I lived 4 years in the USA and worked in different industries meeting many people from several countries. I also worked for 2 years cruising the waters of the Black Sea in Europe.
- I have given classes: For children and adolescents of Basic and Intermediate levels. Personalized classes for executives of up to 6 participants, all from different business areas.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!