Profile of teacher Mason Cole
Need help with spoken English? I am a British native speaker committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- I am a native English speaker from London, England equipped with a CELTA qualification as well as a Bachelor's degree in History, and am currently working towards a Master's degree in Politics and Contemporary History at King's College London. As a teacher, I am highly adaptable and am able to tailor my curriculum and teaching methods to suit your requirements and motivations.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I offer evaluations verbally through conversation and based on this will design a curriculum tailored towards your interests. I have workbooks for some exercises but will actively encourage open conversation and the use of digital resources.
- my teaching background:
- I have only recently attained my CELTA qualification but I have been offering private tutoring throughout my years at university. I have primarily taught adults thus far and am able to offer conversations, structured lessons or exam/job interview prep. All of this will be tailored towards your needs
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have studied History at degree level (BA) and am currently studying towards an MA in Politics and Contemporary History. I also undertook a year abroad in France and a year working in Canada. I have also volunteered for numerous charities and ran the 2017 Prague Marathon for Action Against Hunger.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I have lived in three different countries in the past three years.
- I have been a football referee since the age of 14.
- I am currently learning two languages myself and aim to learn several more.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!