Profile of teacher Melek Dursun
I am specialized in teaching beginners and intermediate students according to the CEFR
- I am specialized in teaching beginners and intermediate students according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I use a conversational teaching style based on listening and speaking, that presents vocabulary and grammar in a topic-based context. I communicate mainly in the target language, to create an immersive environment that will encourage and help you to develop your German skills quickly and respond and speak with confidence from the beginning. My main goal or focus is to get you to talk as much as po
- my teaching background:
- I work as a language teacher at a Language School, where I teach German as a foreign language. I teach in small groups, and one on one classes (online and offline). I am a patient and encouraging teacher, I am aware of the difficulties and struggles when it comes to learning a new language.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I am a paralegal, I grew up bilingual and I have been studying English since I am a teenager. I had the chance to put it into practice when I worked for an international shipping company which helped me a lot to gain more fluency. Reading books and watching tv shows helped me a lot to improve my lis
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- English, Turkish
- Goethe Institut - Teaching german as a foreign language
- Berlitz Teacher Training Certificate
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.50
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I live and teach German as a foreign language in the Middle East
- I enjoy traveling and meeting new people a lot, learning about different cultures and lifestyles.
- I am friendly and approachable
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!