Profile of teacher Roya Saran
I'm passionate about English literature and relish reading and talking about various topics in English.
- I have been teaching English for over 4 years both present and online classes. I love literature and art and have had several free discussion classes based on stories and novels. Fortunately I've had the chance of working with students with different levels of English and at different ages and therefore I'm acquainted with the difficulties that English learners usually encounter.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- My classes are interaction-based and I provide a lot of useful conversation material.
- I use practical pdf files based on my lessons for further practice.
- I use different activities and methods so as to avoid monotony.
- I use power point slides in my classes to maintain order.
- To evaluate both the learners and the efficiency of my method I sometimes take short exams.
- my teaching background:
- In my four-year experience in teaching present and online classes, I've held numerous free discussion courses for all levels, IELTS speaking courses and also courses mainly focused on grammar. I am also familiar with a lot of useful course books for general learning.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I've studied polymer engineering at university of Tehran but I'm mostly passionate about visual arts and literature. At university and in online platforms I've had the chance of holding classes based on literary texts and I've worked for a year at the cultural center of university of Tehran.
- native languages:
- Persian (Farsi)
- other languages spoken:
- TTC at Safir language academy
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I am a painter.
- My favorite authors of all time are Sylvia Plath and Charles Dickens.
- I can speak German.
Roya is a wonderful and organized teacher. I would definitely recommend an undecided person!
Roya was very well prepared for the lesson, the lesson was structured and we discussed my errors. Moreover Roya explained clearly the grammatical issues, and she's an open person with positive attitude:)))
Roya is a very good tutor!
She makes hard parts easier. She has answers for every grammar-related questions. I had really Awesome classes.
Roya is a great teacher and great person !
To są zajęcia jakich długo szukałam.
Zajęcia, które prowadzi Roya są pełne wielu ćwiczeń. Zawsze pod koniec lekcji jest posumowanie, jakie błędy językowe pojawiły się podczas mówienia. Jest to bardzo jest pomocne, żeby móc rozszerzyć swój językowy horyzont. Dodatkowo, wszystkie słówka, czy poprawki są również przekazywane pisemnie, co ułatwia późniejsze powtórki. A to wszystko odbywa się w przyjaznej atmosferze.
Finally a teacher who is super prepared and very thoughtful . Roya prepares lessons that fit the student's needs. You can learn a lot with her.
How organized and prepared! Really enjoyed the class.