Profile of teacher Sarah Rice
Hey everyone! I'm a conversational English teacher. I love to work with intermediate English students.
- I love to help intermediate and advanced English students improve their conversational English. My classes are laid-back and focused on getting my students to speak as much as possible. I also help my students by making grammar corrections, and teaching them new idioms, slang, or common speech patterns that native English speakers use.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Since my classes are focused on conversation, I don't use a formal structure for my lessons. If the student likes, I will use materials from engoo.com to spark discussion, study specific grammar points, or read and discuss relevant news articles with the student.
- my teaching background:
- I've taught English as a second language, to both children and adults, since 2014. I've taught over 8,000 hours of English classes.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I'm a fluent Spanish speaker, so students who speak Spanish or even Portuguese would feel very comfortable with me. I'm also very friendly, easy-going and I love to travel!
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Bachelor's in Language Education
- TEFL Certificate
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I've lived in Mexico since 2014.
- I love to cook!
- I met my husband and a party dancing salsa.
An excellent teacher. She provides interesting discussion, and is involved in correcting my language mistakes. I highly recommend lessons with her.