Profile of teacher Adriano Jannacos
My passion for meditation and languages rendered teaching my job. Mistakes are opportunities, not failures.
- The most important thing in my classes is talking from the very first day so as to recreate the natural conditions of the learning process. I usually spend the first 10 min to have a chat. This way, not only will the student feel at ease, but we will spot each language shortcoming through a natural conversation.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- After 10 min of talking, we will brush up on the previous class by implementing a number of questions along the lines of the Berlitz method. Then, we will build up new vocabulary and enhance grammar skills, through cultural aspects and you passions. I use material from https://italianoperstranieri.loescher.it/ (Italian), https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/, https://www.ted.com/talks (English)
- my teaching background:
- In 2018, I moved to Poland and I have completed over 1000 hours of teaching with children, teenagers and adults from different cultural backgrounds and of different levels.
- my background outside of teaching:
- Enamored of traveling, I have been to more than 15 countries before settling down in Poland. Apart from teaching, I have been a kids entertainer and I usually spend my spare time meditating, exercising and dancing. Indeed, I am trying to climb up the ladder as a salsa instructor as well.
- English, Italian
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Polish, Spanish
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- As a language learner myself, I do not hesitate to share my language failures - which most of the times include funny anecdotes - as they can help student be more self-confident. We can learn together how to consider our mistakes as opportunities instead of failures.
- "Why Poland?" I am always asked. My Polish students are unbelievably fascinated by my love for their country and by the similarities I have spotted between our cultures. My choice of living in Poland is often a recurrent theme.
- Rarely do students get the chance to have a language teacher who is a budding salsa instructor and a son of artists passionate about meditation and bodyweight workout. Somehow, I have always run into students interested in one of the aforementioned topics.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!