Profile of teacher Alice Perna
A professional teacher who made her passion become her job!
- I'm first and foremost a language learner. This is how it all started. I've always enjoyed learning and experimenting with new languages. I've started tutoring university students back in 2012 and then, in 2019, I've decided to quit my job to become a full-time teacher. I decided to take a Cambridge Celta course and I've been a professional teacher since.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- a syllabus tailored to your linguistic needs and your personal preferences (learning styles and interests)
- unique PPT presentations
- extra materials and recommendations
- entertaining lesson and flexible teacher
- kids courses (afterschool-homework check, conversation classes, play in English for kids 3 to 6 yo)
- my teaching background:
- I've been a private tutor of English, Italian and Spanish for 7 years (2012-2019). I teach both adults and teenagers. I became a qualified teacher in 2019 and I've been teaching kids, teenagers and adults since.
- my background outside of teaching:
- Before being a full-time teacher I worked in tourism, hospitality and customer service. My university degrees are in Foreign languages and literatures (English and Spanish). Languages are, together with visual arts, my passion.
- Italian, English
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- CAMBRIDGE CELTA
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I've lived in 4 different countries in the past 7 years (Spain, Australia, Scotland, Vietnam).
- I'm learning Chinese Mandarin.
- I relax doing jigsaw puzzles while listening to reggae music.
Fantastyczne podejście do ucznia, ciekawe lekcje i cierpliwa nauczycielka. Gorąco polecam