Profile of teacher Amelie Adami
Teaching young children, with fun activities, songs and props.
- I am a calm and patient teacher, who will make learning English fun and enjoyable.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Powerpoints, songs, props, flashcards.
- Adults: more focussed lessons according to their needs.
- my teaching background:
- I have worked in Education since 1998, I was a TA from 1998-2000. I then taught in Montessori schools. From 2008-2015 I was a primary school teacher, teaching children in Nursery, Reception and Years 1/2. I did some teaching of older children up to Year 6 (11 years of age)
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have been a primary school teacher for over 15 years and since the pandemic working from home fit around my own children's schooling. I am calm and patient, I will make learning fun, I will help children correct mistakes without making them feel worried.
- native languages:
- English, German
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $5.50
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I love to play tennis.
- I do not like snakes!!
- I love to read.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!