Profile of teacher Anna
I am from the US and living in Peru :) I have 5+ years of teaching English to non-native speakers!
- After graduating from the University of Georgia in 2013 with a B.A in Spanish, I have been back and forth between the States and Peru. I teach English in Peru, and Spanish in the States. I love to learn, and teach languages. I taught an intensive English course at a University (La Universidad Cesar Vallejo) in Peru. I have also taught in high schools both in the States and here in Peru.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I like to work with each student to find out exactly what they would like to learn. I like to focus on English grammar. I understand language to be similar to a science, it has a system. As one studies English, they should focus on understand grammar structure first and then add vocabulary.
- my teaching background:
- I began my teaching career in 2013 when I moved to Peru to teach an intensive level English course at La Universidad Cesar Vallejo. I also taught at a Montessori high school in Peru. In the US, I taught Spanish at a public high school.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I am from Atlanta, Georgia and have spent the last few years traveling as much as I can. I have been able to meet many people and enjoy getting to know their culture and history. I enjoy teaching English through organic conversation, no matter what level of English is spoken!
- English, Spanish
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I was born on my grandmother's birthday, and she was born on her grandmother's birthday. =D!
- I love sports! I have trained with a professional cycling team, run a marathon and am learning to surf!
- I love to travel and see new places, learn about their history and meet new people.
It was a very nice trial lesson :-) Thank you
Anna is great!
She is the best!
It was my first time on langu, and everything works fine. Anna is very nice teacher smiling a lot. I think it's worth to try improve english with her.
Anna is an awesome teacher!
Anna is very positive person. She really try to find out what your goal is and how she can help you to improve your language.
Anna is so nice teacher. She is very friendly and provide a dynamic class