Profile of teacher Božo V
UCL and Oxford graduate specialising in general, business and academic English as well as IELTS preparation.
- My background is in English and I hold an MSt in English Language from Oxford and an MA in English Linguistics from UCL. These online lessons are aimed at everyone whose goal is to learn or improve English for traveling and everyday conversations or for business or academic study.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- These lessons are based on a goal-oriented teaching method – we will discuss what you would like to achieve, and we will work towards achieving your goals in order to suit your needs. We will concentrate on speaking, grammar will be taught as a means of communication and you will be prepared for practical communication in real-world situations.
- my teaching background:
- I teach English to undergraduate students at the university level. I previously worked as an English instructor for several years at Berlitz, where I taught general English of all levels to adults, as well as business English to employees of different multinational companies.
- my background outside of teaching:
- Aside from teaching languages, I am also interested in words and dictionaries. I worked at Oxford University Press where I was an editorial assistant for the Oxford English Dictionary.
- native languages:
- Cambridge TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test)
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $4.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
Great first lesson
Great trail lesson!
Theresa Schulze Scholle
Even though, this was just a trial lesson, Bozo has already given me some very good advice.
I recommend lessons with Bozo.
Lessons with Bozo are always inspiring and interesting.
I enjoyed my lesson with Bozo as usually!
Bozo is a nice and professional teacher! Very useful review of grammar rules.
Very helpful teacher as always!