Profile of teacher Cameron
I am a native English speaker from South Africa. I live and work as an English teacher in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- As an online English teacher I have taught a myriad of international students, which has allowed me to gain a plethora of teaching experience. Teaching students from a variety of nationalities has also provided me with a well-versed understanding of cultural sensitivity. I currently work as an English teacher for a reputable English school in Vietnam, where I specialize in IELTS exam preparation.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- My approach to teaching English is to prioritize interactivity and contextually relevant language. *Adapting lesson content to games, role-play dialogues, and interactive tasks, allows lessons to be both fun and effective in maintaining student engagement.
- My lesson planning involves adapting the lesson content to the unique contexts, motivations and fluency levels of each of my students.
- my teaching background:
- I have accumulated 2 years of teaching experience consisting of both online English video lessons, as well as teaching English to children and adults in Vietnam. My lessons cover a broad range of topics and many aspects of English studies. I also specialize in IELTS exam preparation.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I was raised in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, and lived in Cape Town for many years, where I worked as a waiter. My previous work experience includes working as a Client Services Consultant for an international company, which has provided me with a great deal of experience in general communication.
- native languages:
- B.A. English linguistics & English literature
- 120-hour online TEFL certification
- 120-hour in-class TEFL certification
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $8.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I have a passion for research, and spend my time researching many disparate topics.
- I love diving, and have been accredited with a PADI Advanced Open Water Diving License.
- I am a lifetime member of the Golden Key International Honour Society for academic achievement.
Only a trained linguist can provide such a perfect lesson. Cameron is really a perfect teacher and a very nice and patient person.
I learn many very important things! Teaching with Cameron is very interesting, helpful and adapted to my needs. Perfect work!
I am very glad and very happy to have Cameron as my teacher!
The lessons are always great!
Cameron can very well explain grammar. He really helps to improve the pronunciation. He is very patient and helpful :) !
The lessons were perfect! Cameron can really explain and help very well. He is a wonderful teacher!
That was an excellent lesson. The teacher is highly qualified and does his job perfectly. I can only recommend Cameron.