Profile of teacher Celine
Author of "Learn German Like An FBI Agent" - I teach using the system applied by the CIA and FBI
- What makes me stand out is that I have learned how the CIA and FBI teach languages. It is quick, effective, easy and it works like no other system. And now I can help you reach more proficiency effectively so that you learn a new language with joy and confidence.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- My teaching centers around the system in use by the CIA and FBI. The key to learning a language quickly is to apply interval recall of vocabulary while forming sentences. This way of learning makes the learner produce the words instantly out of his/her own mind (as opposed to a book or another outside source) thereby creating the new neural pathways and retaining the information with ease.
- my teaching background:
- I have taught adults and children from all walks of life for more than 20 years now. I tutor all skill levels in German and English and beginners in French, Japanese and Spanish. I provide a safe space full of encouragement and positivity. My students often comment on my patience and clarity.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I was born in Germany and moved to New York City to study acting when I was twenty years old. Later I moved to Los Angeles where I've been teaching, pursuing my acting career and providing holistic therapy to my clients.
- Japanese, English
- native languages:
- German, English
- other languages spoken:
- Japanese, Spanish, French
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $20.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I have tutored for more than 20 years now with innumerable happy and successful students.
- I am the author of the book "Learn German Like An FBI Agent"
- I am a German native living in Los Angeles where I am pursuing my acting career.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!