Profile of teacher Charlotte
I have 7 years experience teaching intermediate and advanced students with conversation, stories, and games.
- In lessons, like to give students a glimpse of the culture behind the language - I'll recommend books, videos, songs and films. If you need help with grammar, we'll write stories and learn key phrases that will help you become more confident. If you want to practice speaking - we can just chat!
- my teaching background:
- For the last 7 years, I have tutored GCSE, A-Level and Key Stage 3 students, and have taught adults over online exchanges.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I love playing and designing board games, filming and editing videos, and reading books - so I am always doing lots of projects in my spare time!
- Russian, English
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I love reading - I read about 60 books a year.
- I have lots of experience outside of teaching: I have a Scuba Diving licence, I have run a YouTube channel, and I have helped set up an indie board game company for a game I have helped design. We will definitely have lots to talk about!
- During the Oxford term, I played ice hockey twice a week - in the middle of the night.
Nice experience, clear and understoodable tips. I will continue learning with Charlotte definetly.
We have our trial lesson and it was great!
Absolutely useful for my speaking and grammar. I can see where I do mistakes and fix them. I will definitely keep following these lessons !!
Very organised lesson - I had my trial, without second thought I will continue.