Profile of teacher Chiara
If you want to become fluent in Italian,learn grammar and vocabulary in a fun and tailored way
- I have a cultural background entirely dedicated to Italian art and culture. After having dedicated myself to other activities for some years and left the teaching a little aside, during my stay in South America, I discovered that this is my path. I love teaching my language and the different shade that distinguish my home country. I like to use fresh materials that I design or adapt to students.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Each lesson is different, structured according to the student's goals, interests and passions, highly personalized. I like to stimulate the student using all types of learning, therefore visual kinaesthetic or listening, while still giving space to their preferential. I also use the most suitable deductive or inductive method. I often use videos, realistic audio, photographs and multimedia.
- my teaching background:
- I have already teach in a language school, as a private tutor (face-to-face), and as a private tutor (online) in the Italian Cultural Center of Villa Carlos Paz, Argentina. I had experience with students from 8 to 80 years old that want learn Italian from any different reasons.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have a degree in cultural heritage and art, so I love cinema, theatre and art. I'm a professional photographer with a strong passion for cooking and our food and wine tradition. I made traveling my reason for living and it was during one of my stays abroad that I discovered my passion for teaching
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- English, Spanish
- Laurea Scienze dei Beni Culturali - università Statale di Milano
- Laura Magistrale Scienze dello Spettacolo - Università Statale di Milano
- Competenze glottodidattiche per l'insegnamento dell'italiano
- Certificazione Cedils - Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- In 2016 I was not happy with what I was doing and so I decided to leave everything: work friends and family and go. I lived in South America for more than a year
- I am very clumsy and I fall everywhere, my friends tease me and I laugh with them
- I am a sunny person and with a lot of energy that I put in whatever I do. I like to face my life smiling, and very often it happens to smile even as I walk alone on the street
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!