Profile of teacher Chris Harris
Everyone has different needs and learning styles so I stucture my classes based on topics that interest you!
- I personalise my classes in a fun and relaxed way using my own materials and subjects to make the classroom a fun learning experience. I'll always ask for feedback at the end of each class so that we can focus on your weaknesses and I'll help you with a variety of study techniques to help you improve on these confidently and quickly.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Throughout my teaching, I use active recall methods to help students learn and practise topics that we have covered both in class and previous ones. You can expect structured classes with lots of encouragement and a variety of materials. I'll also give you different study techniques to help you learn quickly and practise efficiently in order to integrate English easily into your daily routine.
- my teaching background:
- I’m a certified online English tutor with over 3 years teaching experience, mostly in South America. I’ve taught all levels from basic to advanced, and of all ages in the classroom and online.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I've worked in the Education sector for over 9 years, as a Swimming teacher, a Teaching Assistant in a primary school and most recently as an English teacher. I have also worked in several positions in the hospitality sector in restaurants and pubs from waitering to kitchen staff.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- French, Spanish
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I worked as an extra in Mission Impossible 5
- I lived in Peru for 3 years :)
- I started learning Spanish when I was 21 and I'm now fluent!
I am very impressed after the first lessons.
Chris is a very good teacher, we solve a lot of the problems I had a problem with so far.
I definitely recommend Chris.