Profile of teacher David
I put all of my energy into my students. Creating fun learning environments aimed at their individual goals
- The methodology I try to encourage in my class is The 4 C's; Creativity, Collaboration, Critical thinking and Communication. I like to create lesson plans, exercises and activities that forces students to use the information I have given them to create something new. I feel this better facilitates learning and encourages growth.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I like to create lesson plans based on the individual students needs and goals.
- I have a huge amount of material for basic learning to more advanced levels ready to use at any time.
- I try my hardest to include fun and helpful activities into every class as I feel it is important to a students progress to enjoy out time together.
- I will evaluate students honestly and fairly as individuals.
- my teaching background:
- I have taught every type of student imaginable. I am currently preparing a number of adults for examinations such as TOEFL, CPE, IELTS and more. I have a wealth of experience teaching children (3-17) beginner to advanced both privately and in large classes. I feel confident in any teaching situation
- my background outside of teaching:
- I love movies and writing, besides teaching they are my two main passions. I also love to travel and have spent the last 3 years living in new countries which i feel has given me a wealth of experiences and knowledge of teaching English. Now I am ready to put everything I have into my online student
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- 150 hour practical TEFL coursse
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I have taught English for just under three years on three different continents.
- Currently enrolling in a Masters in Education so I will be improving myself alongside my students.
- I love writing fiction and students will see this love of creativity in our class time.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!