Profile of teacher David
An experienced teacher of Chinese Mandarin, Chinese native, can speak English, Spanish and Russian.
- Hello! ¡Hola!你好nǐ hǎo! I’m a Mandarin Chinese teacher with 3 years of teaching experience. I'm Chinese, born and raised in Mainland China. We will have a very efficient and productive class between us. My lessons are very interesting, engaging, creative, sometimes challenging (if you want) and most important--clearly explained. I am very patient and friendly so don't be afraid of making mistakes!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I’m a good teacher for both beginners and advanced students. Based on students' individual learning goals, my lessons can be tailor-made for each student. I can design individualized curriculum catering to each student's specific needs and learning styles. Whether you want to do business with China, travel to China, prepare for an exam, or have a special need, my customized lessons can help you!
- my teaching background:
- My students are from all over the world, aging from 8 to 65 years old. Among them there are both beginners and senior learners. And their individual learning goals are different, I will tailor learning programs catering to each student's specific needs.
- my background outside of teaching:
- International trade
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- native languages:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- other languages spoken:
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Teacher Certificate of Confucius Institute
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
Great class. We cover a lot of pages. It's lots of fun. We talk about many things and also I translate pages of a (300-word max) Chinese textbook made for new learners. Learning Chinese can be frustrating, but David is very patient and fun. I really enjoy class.
Very fun class. The time goes by quickly.
Listening and translating the Chinese book we are reading is a wonderful addition to my Chinese learning experience. I am usually focused on reading and speaking, but my weakness is listening comprehension. I really enjoy the time we spend together. It's almost like a game to figure out what is going on. Thank you very much David for a unique learning experience.
David is great ! I've done with him the 10 lessons promotion for 3 times to prepare my chinese exam at university, and I've already pass it !
The lessons are focused on your requests and his methodology is very efficient!
He is very lovely and patient. He explains to you all the things in a very clear way.
I surely recommend his lessons, they are very helpful!
Very interesting lesson. David asks the needs of the student, in order to decide together what textbook to use.
David is an excellent teacher. He helped me to prepare my mother of groom wedding speech. He is very professional, friendly and helpful. Xiexie David!
I love David's lessons. He teaches the material, but also confront different sentences with same meaning. At the beginning a quick test to check vocabulary.
I love David's lessons, they are very interactive, and we have plenty of examples