Profile of teacher Edgard
I provide a dynamic way of applying your personal and professional experiences to our lessons. Let´s do this!
- I grew up in the Jungle region of Perú, I´m very passioned about reneweval energy and telecommunication, I have bachelor degree in electronic engineer and I have experience teaching Spanish in varying contexts since 2015. So far, I’ve worked with learners of countries from all over the world. Most of my current students' goals are improving conversation and interviews preparation.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Speaking and listening activities including mock situation practice,conversation practice, tasks, games and presentation rehearsal I use clever themes and ESL exercises(researched before the class) with pictures and videos and a virtual white board.
- my teaching background:
- I´ve been teaching Spanish for 4 years to students from all over the world, I work for an NGO where I have the chance to teach students with different backgrounds and needs.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I´m Electronic engineer with a background in Telecommunication and renewebal energy.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- English, Portuguese (Brazil)
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I´m from the jungle region of Perú
- I was a boy scout;I love traveling,hiking, camping,being sorrounded by nature.
- I love biohacking and sports
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!