Profile of teacher Eugene
I'm an American native speaker with 2 American university degrees in Communications. I teach adults and kids.
- I have taught at a college before, here, in the United States. I was employed by Northwest Vista College in Texas, and my students ranged in age from 18 to 60 years of age. So, not only do I have experience teaching offline but online as well. I believe my unique background and education will help you to reach your goals more quickly which will save you time.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- MY COURSES: >> COURSE # EA << ENGLISH *FOR ADULTS*: >> COURSE # EK << ENGLISH *FOR KIDS*: >> COURSE # IW << IELTS *WRITING* >> COURSE # IS << IELTS *SPEAKING* >> COURSE # ET << ENGLISH FOR TRAVEL: >> COURSE # JI1 << GET THE JOB: PART ONE. >> COURSE # JI2 << GET THE JOB: PART TWO.
- my teaching background:
- I have taught students as a college professor. The age of my students ranged from 17 to 60 years of age.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I was the editor of my college newspaper in Texas, United States for several years. I wrote articles, processed digital photography, and interviewed individuals for publication. I also dabbled in marketing, sales, and I also have more than 7 years customer service experience.
- native languages:
- TEFL certificate.
- Master of Arts.
- Bachelor of Arts.
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson:
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I enjoy helping my students, of all ages, with all aspects of learning English including grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, reading comprehension, writing, and verb tense. I also do customized lessons for those needing to secure a job by doing a mock interview or for those who want to learn English for a specific reason (travel, business, or other).
- During our first lesson, I like to have some general conversation with my student first in order to assess their current level of English proficiency. Once this is established, I also ask the student about their specific goals and the reasons why they want tutoring/coaching. After this information, it will help me to get an understanding of how we move forward with our future lessons.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!