Profile of teacher Gema Muñoz
Hi! I´m native Spanish speaker. Do you want to keep learning and improving your Spanish? Let´s learn together!
- I am Gema, I am a girl from Spain who studied psychology and currently perform it. I would like to teach Spanish in a different, more entertaining and friendly way. My classes will be customized and adapted for each student's needs. I also have knowledge about different variables of Spanish, as I also lived during a year in South America, working in an NGO.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- For the general learning, the main approach used along my classes will be the conversational. Of course, some theoretical bases and vocabulary are necessary to subsequently increase the difficulty of the conversations. Exercises and sample examination papers are also used, as I also prepare people for any Spanish exam. All this depends on the student's requests.
- my teaching background:
- I spent many years working with people of all ages in the teaching field. I used to provide basic psychology classes for undergraduates. Besides, I also taught Spanish to foreign people who were living in my surroundings, such as exchange students.
- my background outside of teaching:
- In addition to teaching languages, I am a psychologist. I decided to become a psychologist because I love helping a supporting people. I even spent a whole year in Peru, working as a psychologist in a NGO, providing first psychological aid to those who lived in the low-incomes districts.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Living in South America was a great experience in which I got to meet different societies and, therefore, different Spanish styles and accents and different vocabulary.
- I had a lot of experience teaching people of all ages. This experience result very useful to become familiar and get confortable with the teaching environment.
- My psychology knowledge helps me a lot to empathize and encourage the students.
Super konwersacje, polecam, widać zaangażowanie ze strony nauczycielki i fajnie się jej słucha!
Super nauczycielka! Czas bardzo szybko z nią płynie, bo bardzo miło się rozmawia! Polecam
Great lesson discussing news and current affairs.
A good lesson practising conversation and some technical vocabulary.
Thanks for a great first lesson talking about travel and holidays.
Excellent first lesson practising conversation
A very nice person and always well prepared for the lesson. I recommend! :-)