Profile of teacher Dan
From basic, daily dialogue to articulated and in depth speech. Academic and creative writing.
- I was born in Moldova, where I learned and studied in Romanian. Following my parents decision we moved to Portugal where I learned Portuguese. I developed such a passion that in my second year I was one of the class' best student in Portuguese. Later I started writing and singing in Portuguese. During all this time I thoroughly studied English and, later, became a freelance writer and teacher.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Students may expect a recreational way of learning, using, for example, music, literature and video on topics related to the interests of the student and the given situation.
- my teaching background:
- I started teaching English and Portuguese due to having always found myself being the only one around who spoke and wrote the language fluently. I taught always in a direct way-one to one with the student-for daily life, academic and professional purposes.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I always try to apply a creative, artistic but precise and intelligent approach to communication. This not only helped me create, for example, poetry and music songs, but also gave me a unique perspective on how to communicate in any given situation by easily adapting and responding to it.
- Portuguese, English
- native languages:
- Romanian, Portuguese
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I was a music writer, singer and producer.
- I did fashion modeling.
- I camped in -20 degree weather in Norway.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!