Profile of teacher Dan Gheorghita
We will go on a journey of turning the fear and anxiety of speaking into confidence and courage.
- There is an underlying, fundamental factor beneath learning and speaking a language. Before entering the world of words, we must access the world of feelings and emotions. I care for the stundent in this sense, so in order to learn to communicate confidently, we remove all the obstacles first, which hinder the performance of the student both in learning and performing.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I use every opportunity to challenge the student towards expansion and growth, through new ways of doing/being. So, the student should not expect a confortable and cozy lesson, but something that will leave you thinking. The last thing I'd want is to have the student leaving no different than when it came.
- my teaching background:
- My passion is to empower people, and to see how with good confidence, determination, and faith in themselves they can transcend their weaknesses and fears of becoming greater, be that in learning a language, new art skills, or simply being. My method is holistic, I don't merely teach words.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I try to guide myself towards a very simplistic but sustainable and wholly life. I have been traveling and exploring cultures, peoples, different ways of living and seeing the world. My constant occupation is seeking for wisdom, through ancient and modern teachers, on the art of how to live life.
- Portuguese (Portugal), English
- other languages spoken:
- Swedish, Spanish
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I was a music writer, singer and producer.
- I climbed the highest peak of the Atlas Mountains, in North Africa.
- I camped in Norway with -20º
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!