Profile of teacher Inga V
I am a native English teacher with a master's degree in TEFL. Can't wait to see you in class!
- I have been teaching English to adults and young learners for more than 5 years. I specialize in teaching all aspects of English, including speaking, business, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and writing. Moreover, I can help you prepare for your English exams, such as IELTS, TOEFL, PET and KET. The lesson plans are always personalized, based on your specific goal and learning style.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I believe in student-centeredness. In a student-centered classroom, students get more opportunities of self-expression in the target language. I always plan the lessons in a personalized manner, based on the different levels, learning styles and goals of the students. When teaching young learners, I incorporate more content-related games and songs in order to keep them interested and engaged.
- my teaching background:
- I have been teaching English to students of all levels and age groups for more than 5 years. I started my career as a teacher at a language center. Shortly after that I switched to online teaching.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have written and edited media/academic articles and pieces of creative writing as a freelancer.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Russian, Spanish
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: €5.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I play the guitar.
- I am a literature enthusiast.
- I am good at cooking.
I enjoy the classes very much. Inga is very professional and patient person. She is always prepared to the lesson and she focuses on my goals. I highly recommend! :)
I really like lessons with Inga. She is always prepared and focused on my goals. She is a very good teacher.
I've just had the first lesson with her, and in my opinion she is a great teacher. Lesson with her was for me developing and interesting. I highly recommend her.
Thanks Inga! See you next time.