Profile of teacher Joanna Twardowska
A full-time Business and General English teacher with a master's degree
- I have a master's degree in English philology. For 5 years I studied not only English language teaching but also literature and linguistics. I have 11 years of experience in teaching English and for the last 6 years I have been teaching my students mainly via the Internet.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- In my classes you can choose what is most important to you. I promise to encourage you to speak a foreign language as often as possible. I am organising your notes, choosing interesting homework to help you to learn outside class.
- my teaching background:
- Teaching adults & preparing teens for tests and exams; teaching English for specific purposes: law, HR, debt collectors, archivists, sales, accounting, administration, OSH, and IT, preparing my students to travel, for exams, and job interviews in English; language competency assessment.
- my background outside of teaching:
- Would you like to learn the greatest secret of the universe and finally start using the perfect tense or the language of business? Or maybe you've had enough of grammar and just want to converse in a foreign language on topics that are close to you without unnecessary grammar.
- English, Polish
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Spanish, German
- BA English Studies
- MA English Philology Joanna Twardowska
- 30hour Teaching Business English Certificate
- 30hour Teaching English Online Certificate
- 120-hour Advanced TEFL Certificate
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $8.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I have an analytical mind and I prefer numbers to learn languages.
- I am interested in console/board and mobile games, I am also watching lots of series
- I have 3 cats, 2 rabbits and if you are lucky they sometimes visit me during the lessons.
Joanna is a professional, very committed teacher who skilfully supports the student in acquiring knowledge. He constantly modifies the way of working according to the situation. Lessons take place in a nice, calm atmosphere. I highly recommend it!