Profile of teacher Joseph
If you need help in grammar, conversation or IELTS then look no further. I will only ever go at your pace.
- A well-mannered, articulate and conscientious teacher who has the experience of educating students of various nationalities and levels from kindergarten to university and thus possesses the ability to communicate with pupils of different ages. I possess the necessary enthusiasm, drive and motivation that is required in an educational environment.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I have various materials that can be emailed to my students or used in class. These include grammar exercises. Video material is also used in my lessons at times for visual and listening training that allows students to improve their English as well as general knowledge. If students want specific topics such as ordering in a restaurant, answering the phone I can help with that as well.
- my teaching background:
- I have been an English teacher for 6 years. I started with younger ages in my first year until expanding my experience with middle school teaching and college as well. After China I became CELTA qualified which allowed me to expand to exam training in Italy and also test prep in school.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I was born in Wales in the UK as a natural born English speaker. I am fluent in English language. People I know will describe me as understanding, patient and loyal. I always look for the potential in people and help nurture their growth and push them in the right direction so they can improve.
- native languages:
- Degree in Interactive Media
- Celta Qualification (pass)
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I spent 5 years living in different parts of the world.
- I suffer from thalassophobia
- I have a different outlook on the world and its ideals.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!