Profile of teacher Julia Wysocka
Hello! Salut! Hallo! Cześć ? haha и Привет Feeling stuck with learning English? Let's study that together
- Hello! I am Julia, or Luna. If I love English, and I will make you love English as well ❤ I always make my lessons funny and interesting because I know when a lesson is boring. I don't have pre-prepared lesson plans, and they are always customized for my students after the trial lesson. I focused on the psychological atmosphere in the classroom (try making it more relaxed) and speaking
- what should you expect from my classes:
- PDF files, handouts, records from the lessons additional resources for self-checking I evaluate St by memes and points ?
- my teaching background:
- Teaching experience for 2 years in general. I have been teaching all ages and students with absolutely different language background. I prefer using personalized teaching approach and task - based approaches in my teaching. I like teaching Grammar & main focus on psychological atmosphere
- my background outside of teaching:
- Apart from I am a teacher, I am a translator and working as a guide in my city :) I like it so much In my free time I learn Polish, Spanish, Chinese, Italian and French ?
- native languages:
- English, Russian
- other languages spoken:
- English, Russian
- 120 hour TEFL course
- TESOL self-paced course
- Bachelor degree in Education
- Master degree in Education
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I am a sort of polyglot. I am able to speak Russian and English. In my free time I learn French and Polish. Huge fan of Chinese and Korean, I hope one day I will add them to my language skills too :D
- Huge fan traveling. The country that impressed me a lot is Poland. Probably, because it's my historical motherland. Thailand and Turkey impressed me by their culture and history.
- I like translations. I can say it's my passion. I do translations in the different "areas" such as the oil and gas industry, engineering.
I like the way of teaching