Profile of teacher Justyna
If you wish for a teacher who's passionate, committed to your development and fun, search no further
- I desire my students to be engaged in/satisfied with the lesson & see effects. That’s why I am well-prepared & use authentic materials. I ensure the atmosphere is stress-free & interesting. I also want my lessons to be close to real-life needs. I explain things in a variety of ways & make use of dictionaries, diagrams. When it comes to certifications, I am demanding.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I possess many materials (e.g. books, PPP, word docs, diagrams, pics, etc.) which I enrich and share with my students.
- my teaching background:
- Since 2005, when I first started teaching, I have taught children and adults : - on a variety of language proficiency levels - with a variety of needs (general knowledge/terminology/for specific purposes) - both individually and in groups - with dyslexia/learning difficulties
- my background outside of teaching:
- - love for photography, music, travels, environment, linguistics - bilingual, meaning that I am easily adaptable and flexible - seeking progress through reading books and attending seminars concerning methodology & learning difficulties
- English, French
- native languages:
- Greek, Polish
- other languages spoken:
- Ancient Greek, Latin
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Before you book a lesson - I kindly ask you to contact me in advance :)
- I adore travelling and learning languages - currently learning my 6th
- I love animals - sometimes my kitty assists me in the teaching process
Great teacher with passion. Communicative. Patient.
very good teacher