Profile of teacher Konstantinos
Interested in exploring the conventions of the English language?Then get in touch!
- Konstantinos is a highly motivated, ambitious and experienced EFL Instructor with more than seven years' experience in the provision of top quality English language tuition in the United Kingdom and Greece. Konstantinos is a trained and approved Speaking Test Examiner for three examination boards (MSU, LRN and Peoplecert) as well as an ELT Conference Presenter.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Fun and motivating lessons with a view to engaging learners both cognitively and physically whilst helping them to develop 21st century life skills. Curriculum emphasised on cultivating speaking and listening abilities whilst increasing learners' confidence. As regards methodology, TPR, Natural approach and Task-based learning are employed, catering to all types of learners, e.g. tactile, etc.
- my teaching background:
- Konstantinos has been involved in EFL teaching since 2013. He has worked with different age groups and language levels. His academic qualifications include but are not limited to the Cambridge CELTA (Pass A) and the Cambridge Delta - Module 2 (Pass with Distinction).
- my background outside of teaching:
- Besides teaching, Konstantinos is an experienced ESOL Oral Examiner for MSU (Michigan State University), LRN (Learning Resource Network) and Peoplecert.
- native languages:
- Practical TESOL Methodology
- Cambridge International Diploma in IT Skills (Proficiency)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency
- Cambridge Delta - Module 2
- Cambridge CELTA
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!