Profile of teacher Mauro Fanti
ITA / ENG: Pure conversation from which to extract grammar and vocabulary!
- Students will find classes where to feel welcome and comfortable to speak and ask as many questions as possible. They should never feel scared or embarassed to make mistakes as from them they'll learn as it happened with me. I prepare all my lessons according to my students needs, potentials and goals and are 99% based on conversation. From conversation I teach the grammar.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Pure conversation, grammar and vocabulary. Open dialogues. Written excercises suggested for homeworks but at my lessons we'll focus on speaking.
- my teaching background:
- I've been teaching teenagers and adults since February 2019.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I love music, travel and photography. I like to have long walks and visit places that people wouldn't normally visit, far from turistic areas. I like to experiment the ways locals live their countries.
- Italian, English
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Find out why I moved to a tiny island named Malta...
- As many Italians, I like to talk talk and talk
- I'm a Teacher who is also a Student.
Mauro is very nice and effective. He has a very good approach to children