Profile of teacher Lisa Beaumont
Warning! English classes with Lisa are addictive!
- Do you want to express yourself confidently in English without... stopping... to think..? Do you want to shine at interviews? Do you want to learn new vocabulary and idioms, and a native way of speaking? Do you want a fun education that doesn't feel like school? You're in the right place. Book a class with me and let's take your English conversation skills to the next level!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I have a very long list of topics for you to choose from for practising conversation.
- I like to use websites such as Engoo and Inc for inspiring articles to read together.
- I have THE BEST guide to English tenses that I'll take you through with a quiz at the end.
- my teaching background:
- I've been private tutoring professional adults, university students, and a few very bright children online for three years. I've also taught English in primary schools overseas.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I'm a self-employed careers and interview coach, bestselling author, workshop leader and podcast guest. I've worked for several high level executives in London. I have excellent attention to detail, communication skills, and a cheerful personality.
- native languages:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I've traveled to over 30 countries.
- I'm a bestselling author.
- I'm a life coach.
Lisa is exactly the kind of person I was looking for! Enthusiastic and involved in the lesson, she wants to know what you need and she is really well organised.
Do you know the foot-in-the-door (FITD) technique? If not, book a lesson with Lisa!
Lessons with her are fascinating !
Realy Good Teacher!
If someone wants to know English better I recommend!
I love Lesson with Lisa. If you want to take your English to the next level you should book a lesson :)
You can talk to Lisa about anything and learn English with pleasure!
Lisa is amazing! She's a very good listener and a nice person!
Very good teacher!