Profile of teacher Lisa Beaumont
Warning! English classes with Lisa are addictive!
- Do you want to express yourself confidently in English without... stopping... to think..? Do you want to shine at interviews? Do you want to learn new vocabulary and idioms, and a native way of speaking? Do you want a fun education that doesn't feel like school? You're in the right place. Book a class with me and let's take your English conversation skills to the next level!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I have a very long list of topics for you to choose from for practising conversation.
- I like to use websites such as Engoo and Inc for inspiring articles to read together.
- I have THE BEST guide to English tenses that I'll take you through with a quiz at the end.
- my teaching background:
- I've been private tutoring professional adults, university students, and a few very bright children online for five years. I've also taught English in primary schools overseas.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I'm a self-employed careers and interview coach, bestselling author, workshop leader and podcast guest. I've worked for several high level executives in London. I have excellent attention to detail, communication skills, and a cheerful personality.
- native languages:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I've traveled to over 30 countries.
- I'm a bestselling author.
- I'm a life coach.
I wholeheartedly recommend Lisa! :)
i'm a simply impressed of Lisa who is not only a great teacher but great person who is able to easly understand your needs. highly recommended her lessons :)
Lisa is a great teacher with an individual approach to the student!
Simply the best :)
Super positive vibe, great flow and perfect english accent!:)
Great conversation atmosphere, effective teacher with a strong communication skills, who quickly identify your needs/ problems. I recommend Lisa! :)
Lisa is exactly the kind of person I was looking for! Enthusiastic and involved in the lesson, she wants to know what you need and she is really well organised.