Profile of teacher Lisa
Warning! English classes with Lisa are addictive!
- Do you want to express yourself confidently in English without... stopping... to think..? Do you want to shine at interviews? Do you want to learn new vocabulary and idioms, and a native way of speaking? Do you want a fun education that doesn't feel like school? You're in the right place. Book a class with me and let's take your English conversation skills to the next level!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I have a very long list of topics for you to choose from for practising conversation.
- I like to use websites such as Engoo and Inc for inspiring articles to read together.
- I have THE BEST guide to English tenses that I'll take you through with a quiz at the end.
- my teaching background:
- I've been private tutoring professional adults, university students, and a few very bright children online for three years. I've also taught English in primary schools overseas.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I'm a self-employed careers and interview coach, bestselling author, workshop leader and podcast guest. I've worked for several high level executives in London. I have excellent attention to detail, communication skills, and a cheerful personality.
- native languages:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I've traveled to over 30 countries.
- I'm a bestselling author.
- I'm a life coach.
Very good teacher!
Lisa is an amazing teacher. Very methodical, diligent and focused. Highly recommended.
If you are not sure who to choose, choose Lisa - because she is simply the best!
I strongly reccomend lessons with Lisa. She is good listener, patient and very nice person. Always punctual and prepared.
Lisa is the best teacher, I`ve ever had. I can`t wait for the next class. :)
The best lessons ever!
Lisa is the best English teacher I have ever met in my English learning journey! She is also an inspiring person who has helped me to build up confidence in my English:)
I've just finished my first lesson with Lisa, she is a very lovely and positive teacher. Waiting for my next lesson.