Profile of teacher Mary Cox
Transformation! Helping students of all ages learn to love and master English as a second language!
- Hello there! Come join me for a new experience that will be challenging and thrilling! After 13 years of teaching I have discovered the art of meeting students where they are at and individualizing my instruction. Each student is unique and my classes are designed to find the best strategies to meet your needs! I love to watch students grow and be a part of the blooming process!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Conversation practice
- Real world vocabulary
- Comprehension skills
- Music and media
- Youtube video
- Gradual Release /Modeling
- Writing short essays
- Nonfictional/historical texts
- my teaching background:
- I have been a certified English and reading instructor for over 13 years teaching students of all ages including adult. I have a double major in English/Education, a current professional teaching license and a TEFL certificate. I fell in love with online teaching during the pandemic.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I love to travel and have lived in over 9 different states and 2 continents. I am a mother of 3 and have an extremely close family. I consider myself an independent contractor in all areas of my life and my motto is " in giving you shall receive...and that will be in great measure." I seek.
- native languages:
- Professional Teaching License
- TEFL CERTIFICATE
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I love to travel and my goal is to travel the US teaching on the road.
- I love to car camp and hike in the mountains.
- I am an avid rock collector.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!