Profile of teacher Nathan
Conversational fluency, real world English for travel, business, and job interviews.
- Learned to speak several languages while traveling and teaching English. Specializes in teaching interpersonal skills to help people feel comfortable speaking in real life situations. Has taught interview and fluency classes to young adults who are going to the USA with work and travel programs.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Students will learn speaking exercises to improve fluency and will practice dialogues and role plays in order to learn to speak naturally and confidently. Grammar is learned through communication and reviewed with worksheets. Students will be given tools to use and activities to do outside of class to reinforce their learning.
- my teaching background:
- Has over 5 years of experience teaching English privately and to groups of all ages. Recently, has been preparing young adults to work and travel in English speaking countries.
- my background outside of teaching:
- Has learned to speak other languages as an adult. A self- help nerd who loves to talk about philosophy and being efficient and effective in life. Loves to travel and now lives in Peru.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- French, Portuguese, Spanish
- 150 TEFL/TESOL Course
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I speak 4 languages.
- I love to do yoga.
- I play the guitar and write my own songs.
1st meeting was really great