Profile of teacher Parisa Mokhtarzadeh
Teaching is my passion and at the same time I learned a lot from it. I really like the contact with people.
- I wanted to study in Germany. Therefore I should be able to speak this language very well. I learned German with great effort for a long time. With every lesson I had a new outlook on the language. That's crazy for me.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I share helpful exercises with my students. I could use gestures, various examples and methods to enumerate the grammars. The students can count on interesting courses. I am patient and could flexibly teach any person.
- my teaching background:
- I have been teaching German at an institute, privately also online. Teaching is my passion and at the same time I learned a lot from it. I have taught different people with different level. Including children, adults and foreigners
- my background outside of teaching:
- My professional life is more about teaching. I also studied mechanical engineering and at the same time I am trying to acquire specialist knowledge. I am happy to be involved in volunteering.
- German, Persian (Farsi)
- native languages:
- Persian (Farsi)
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I like children and have volunteered with children
- My courses are mutual and if the students know something interesting, I would like to learn.
- In my courses I try to find and describe the origin of words.
Parisa is a great teacher and a very nice person. I highly reccommend taking German lessons with her
Parisa ist toll! She is patient and makes lessons fun. I specifically wanted someone who has learnt German so they can take me through how to learn the language. Parisa has told me that I must work harder - awesome!
very lucky to have her
Intelligent and well spoken. Highly recommend.
The teacher is nice ,patient and Dominate. I enjoyed the lesson very much.