Profile of teacher Patricia Prieto
Hi there! Do you want to learn Spanish in an amusing way? Contact me and let’s learn together!
- I love teaching so if you are motivated to learn Spanish, I bet we will become a great team! My motto is that learning a language can - and should - be an enjoyable process, so I always adapt the lessons (schedule, materials and subjects) to my students’ needs and goals. Tell me yours and let’s work together!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- My teaching style is based on implicating students in their learning process so you can get to choose the field you want to work on (grammar, speaking, general learning…) and how! Thereby, the lessons will be adapted to your needs and based on those topics that you are interested in!
- my teaching background:
- My education (psychology university degree + master in education) and my working experience (more than 4 years teaching languages face-to-face and online) provide me the ability to create adapted and amusing lessons and let me give them a unique perspective.
- my background outside of teaching:
- People say I am good at understanding other ones’ perspectives and I consider myself an extrovert and very open-minded person. Besides, I love learning new languages, so it’s easy for me to create lessons that keep students motivated!
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Even though I was born and live in Spain, some of my relatives are Dutch, so I feel really comfortable spending my time in an intercultural environment!
- I am a native Spanish speaker but I am keen on learning languages! I am currently fluent in English, working on improving my French and also starting to learn Italian and Dutch.
- My personality and my background as a psychologist make me person who is easy to talk to. I can converse about many different topics so tell me about your interests and we will make our lessons really entertaining!
Se puede hablar de varios temas con Patricia. Es muy abierta y comprensiva.
It was a pleasure to have lessons with you! Very good teacher