Profile of teacher Raúl Rodríguez
Hello! ¡Hola! Feeling stuck with your Spanish? Let's work together!
- I know well the challenges you face as a Polish or English speaker when learning Spanish. By focusing on overcoming them from the beginning, you will progress faster, feel confident, and avoid recurring errors that become habits hard to unlearn. Are you a total beginner? No need to worry. You will speak Spanish from the very first lesson, and see that learning Spanish is an achievable goal.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- No more vocabulary lists and grammar drills without context. Every lesson focuses on learning vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation with useful phrases. We will use practical and concise grammar charts.
- *Si tienes un nivel avanzado, por favor, envíame un mensaje antes de reservar una lección. Gracias**.
- my teaching background:
- Before I decided to prepare to become a Spanish teacher, I did language exchange and taught informal lessons regularly for more than ten years.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I'm Raúl Rodríguez from Madrid, Spain. I am a a curious and enthusiastic teacher and learner. I like to read and watch documentaries about traveling, culture, language learning, creative writing, and anything related to personal development.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Taller de Ortografía y Gramática
- Enseñando Español Online
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Errors are opportunities to learn and grow.
- Curiosity took the cat’s life but keeps mine interesting.
- I use my second language as a tool to learn about different topics.
Perfect Teacher ! :-)
un océano de paz!
Simply the best!
Very understanding, professional and kind teacher
Bardzo polecamy Raula. Każda lekcja przynosi coś nowego i godzina lekcji mija błyskawicznie !!!
Amazing, inspirational approach. Raul understands peaople who start from the scratch. Lessons with him are not only a chance to develop your linguistic abilities but also a great fun!
Thanks for a well prepared class practising the past tense in the context of conversation.
Like always - perfect :-)