Profile of teacher Raúl Rodríguez
Hello! ¡Hola! Feeling stuck with your Spanish? Let's work together!
- I'm Raúl Rodríguez from Madrid, Spain. If you can do a bit of homework every day, I will help you improve your Spanish skills from the very first lesson.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- We will use everyday phrases to learn grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation in context. There would be a follow up after each lesson and I will send you text and audio files with suggestions and homework activities for an efficient learning plan. If you are at a more advanced level, we can talk and write about topics that are relevant to you and make a personalized learning plan.
- my teaching background:
- After ten years doing language exchange and giving informal lessons, I did a Spanish teaching course and a Spanish grammar course for teachers and translators.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I’ve worked as a professional musician and for the last 15 years I’ve been working in the guitar industry. Also, I've been teaching guitar setup and maintenance.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Taller de Ortografía y Gramática
- Enseñando Español Online
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Curiosity can take a cat’s life but keeps mine interesting.
- I like to see challenges as opportunities. Finding solutions gives me flow.
- I like to learn about different topics using my second language.
Simply the best!
Very understanding, professional and kind teacher
Bardzo polecamy Raula. Każda lekcja przynosi coś nowego i godzina lekcji mija błyskawicznie !!!
Amazing, inspirational approach. Raul understands peaople who start from the scratch. Lessons with him are not only a chance to develop your linguistic abilities but also a great fun!
Thanks for a well prepared class practising the past tense in the context of conversation.
Like always - perfect :-)
Thanks for another great class with a mixture of conversation and grammar.
This was another well-prepared lesson. The materials that Raúl sends for the class are really useful to revise afterwards, to help remember the points that we covered in the lesson.