Profile of teacher Raúl Rodríguez
Hello! ¡Hola! Feeling stuck with your Spanish? Let's work together!
- I'm Raúl Rodríguez from Madrid, Spain. If you can do a bit of homework every day, I will help you improve your Spanish skills from the very first lesson.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- We will use everyday phrases to learn grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation in context. There would be a follow up after each lesson and I will send you text and audio files with suggestions and homework activities for an efficient learning plan. If you are at a more advanced level, we can talk and write about topics that are relevant to you and make a personalized learning plan.
- my teaching background:
- After ten years doing language exchange and giving informal lessons, I did a Spanish teaching course and a Spanish grammar course for teachers and translators.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I’ve worked as a professional musician and for the last 15 years I’ve been working in the guitar industry. Also, I've been teaching guitar setup and maintenance.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Enseñando Español Online
- Taller de Ortografía y Gramática
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Curiosity can take a cat’s life but keeps mine interesting.
- I like to see challenges as opportunities. Finding solutions gives me flow.
- I like to learn about different topics using my second language.
Bardzo polecamy Raula. Każda lekcja przynosi coś nowego i godzina lekcji mija błyskawicznie !!!
Amazing, inspirational approach. Raul understands peaople who start from the scratch. Lessons with him are not only a chance to develop your linguistic abilities but also a great fun!
Thanks for a well prepared class practising the past tense in the context of conversation.
Like always - perfect :-)
Thanks for another great class with a mixture of conversation and grammar.
This was another well-prepared lesson. The materials that Raúl sends for the class are really useful to revise afterwards, to help remember the points that we covered in the lesson.
Each lesson is perfect !!!
Każda lekcja jest bardzo dobra ! Each lesson is very good !