Profile of teacher Serena
I help students to become fluent in Italian in an efficient way.
- I like teaching languages for one self-development and working life. Because of this, my lessons have a strong human and communicative touch. Learning a foreign language means to me, learning to use a new tool to apply on day-to-day life. And a way to enrich one’s life experiences.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- like to use an array of methods and fresh material that I design and/or adapt to the students’ skills and needs, for instance: - Visual prompts & storytelling - Short videos and movies - Motivational and empowering questions - Powerpoints - Blog posts in Italian
- my teaching background:
- I have a 5 years offline teaching experience and 4 years online teaching experience. I have been a teacher in Spain (Salamanca), France (Chambéry), Slovakia (Bratislava) and most recently in Japan (Tokyo).
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have also been working as a coroporate communications specialist and a translator. I do also blog about Italian language and culture on my website: www.italianpills.com
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- French, English, German
- Bachlor of Arts in Applied Linguistics
- CEDILS: teaching Italian to foreigners.
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $9.50
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I am polyglot, I speak 8 languages!
- I blog about Italian language and culture at www.italianpills.com
- I lived and worked as teacher of Italian in Spain, Slovakia, France and Japan.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!