Profile of teacher Marta Lipczewska
Best of both worlds: American and Polish! Certified with years of experience. Let's reach your English goals!
- I like to form a connection with my clients and get to know each other. I specialize in conversation. My main focus is to build vocabulary, correct pronunciation and practice grammar. You let me know what you want and I will do my best to help you. Each person learns differently, so I will adjust to your needs. I do teach American English, I like talking about cultural differences.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I try to make the classes fun and interesting. I enjoy talking about any topic, especially current events. As homework I send articles to read and videos to watch, then discuss them in class. Usually I ask my students to do a written assignment to practice the new terminology. I tend to quiz so we can measure your progress. I mostly speak in English.
- my teaching background:
- I have a TESL and TEFL certificate. I have been a tutor, teacher's assistant and teacher in person and also online. I have taught all ages from children to adults, on different levels, catering to different needs.
- my background outside of teaching:
- My passions are languages, traveling, photography, cinema and literature. I also enjoy nature, volleyball, trying new cuisine and learning about other cultures.
- native languages:
- Polish, English
- other languages spoken:
- Spanish, German, French
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I lived in USA, Poland, France and Mexico.
- I have traveled to 30 countries.
- I used to have a hedgehog and ducks. they're so cute!
Marta is very good teacher, she have passion to teach
Super bardzo polecam.
Marta is a very cheerful person, her advices are very helpful, we can speak about different interesting topics, so Lessons with Marta are not boring!!! I very recommend this teacher.
Marta is a great teacher, when I start my lessons I understood little part of English but now I understand more.
Marta is very friendly, talkative and nice. She's a great teacher. Hope to see her again.
Marta is a great teacher, she's attentive and lesson are always very interesting.
Marta is a great teacher.
All time she patiently corrects my mistakes :)
The conversation with her is very interesting.
She helps me overcome my resistance to using English and open to talk.
I fell very comfortable during the lessosns.
I would recommend to everyone !
Marta is really good and professional teacher and a nice person also :) You can feel free on her lessons, she’s easy going. I like her learning methods definitely. It always fun to speak with her.