Profile of teacher Marta Lipczewska
Best of both worlds: American and Polish! Years of experience, I make sure you're satisfied with my lessons :)
- I was born and raised in USA, spent 8 years in Poland where I graduated high school. I finished university back in Michigan with a BA in French Language and Literature. My passions are languages, traveling, photography, cinema and literature. I also enjoy nature, volleyball, trying new cuisine and learning about cultures.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- You let me know what you need! Everyone is taking lessons for different reasons, and I can help you with anything. Each person learns in their own way, so I will tailor to your needs. I will focus on vocabulary and pronunciation and grammar. My main goal is for you to learn and be comfortable with me.
- my teaching background:
- I have a TESL certificate. I have been a tutor, teacher's assistant and teacher in person and also online for about 3 years now. I have taught all ages from children to adults, on different levels.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have lived in USA, Poland and France. I have traveled to 30 countries. I have studied five languages. I have many international friends. I am empathetic, understanding and patient, I know how to help learn a language because I know the difficulties you might be facing.
- native languages:
- English, Polish
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.50
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I used to have a pet hedgehog. they're so cute!
- my favorite topic and obsession is traveling.
- I do not like candy. only chocolate and ice cream.
Marta is a great teacher, when I start my lessons I understood little part of English but now I understand more.
Marta is very friendly, talkative and nice. She's a great teacher. Hope to see her again.
Marta is a great teacher, she's attentive and lesson are always very interesting.
Marta is a great teacher.
All time she patiently corrects my mistakes :)
The conversation with her is very interesting.
She helps me overcome my resistance to using English and open to talk.
I fell very comfortable during the lessosns.
I would recommend to everyone !
Marta is really good and professional teacher and a nice person also :) You can feel free on her lessons, she’s easy going. I like her learning methods definitely. It always fun to speak with her.
(Polish trial lesson) She is an open-minded and attentive teacher. Thanks Marta.