Profile of teacher Lau Raby
Exam Prep, Business English & Spanish conversation. Why me? I learned the language so well, now I teach it!
- Do you need to take a Cambridge or IELTS exam? I can help you! Pass your B1/ PET, B2/ FCE, C1/CAE or C2/ CPE with flying colours! Are you a B1+ Spanish speaker? Guess what! I can help you practise through interesting conversation! I love teaching languages, and I'll reveal all of the secrets to succeed! What are you waiting for? Book a class now!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I love the flipped classroom method, because you can prepare a lot at home, and then focus on conversation, doubts and pronunciation in class. If you are doing exam prep, after an assessment test, we can define the best plan for you, according to your goals. If you want to have conversation Spanish, we'll define a topic in advance so you can prepare to discuss it in the next class.
- my teaching background:
- I've taught English and Spanish for +10 years. Both private classes and in groups. In academies, in-company (Renowned International Banks, Consultancies, companies, among others) and ONLINE. I helped executives get to the next level, job hunters improve their CVs and pass their interviews, etc.
- my background outside of teaching:
- As a Spanish speaker, I've studied English most of my life. Put it into practice on a 9-5 job as tech support for USA customers gaining incredible fluency. I improved my listening skill by watching TV shows and movies in many varied English accents. I also worked as a PA and a PM
- English, Spanish
- native languages:
- Spanish, English
- other languages spoken:
- Traductora Científico Literaria en inglés
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Born in Argentina, living in Spain for 4years. Not only I understand language differences, but culture differences too. Let's discover all that together!
- I spent my life learning languages, which makes me empathetic to your learning process, and I made myself improve my listening skills by watching movies and TV shows, and using languages at work.
- I'd love to share my language SECRETS with you ;)
Pani Laura jest wspaniałą i miłą osobą. Bardzo dobrze uczy i umie zaciekawić. Mam nadzieje ,że wam się też się spodoba. :)