Profile of teacher Vasiliki Mantzaris
With 20 years experience motivating young learners, teens and adults to achieve their goals learning English!
- I am a native English speaker who is optimistic as a person, who sees the end result and believes in my students’ abilities even when they may not. I am generous with my efforts to encourage and motivate learners, using materials chosen specifically for their level, age and interests!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I love using materials chosen specifically for students' level, age and interests; props, authentic resourses, current affairs are just a few. I look for interesting videos, articles and short films- anything I think will hold the learner's attention and can be used to achieve the learning aim of the lesson.
- my teaching background:
- I have taught in a classroom, in a summer school and one-to-one. I am also a Cambridge Speaking examiner. Teaching for over 20 years I have obtained experience with Young learners, Cambridge exam preparation, general English, conversation, accent reduction and adult learners.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have devoted my professional career to teaching English. However, I started out teaching ballet, I have also done translations (Greek-English) and I am a Cambridge Speaking examiner.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I have a myultinational background.
- I am artistic- I studied dance and I paint.
- I love travelling.
Great !!! Vasiliki is a great teacher. I recommend her to everyone. She is always very prepared for the lessons.
Vasiliki is a very kind and professional teacher. Her lessons are well prepared and tailored to my needs.
every lesson is organized in a structured manner, Vasiliki is a very efficient teacher, highly recommended!
Thank you! It was very nice to have a trial lesson with Vasiliki, hope to continue on a regular basis.
Vasiliki is wonderful teacher!!! She is always prepared and she knows how teach the young children. She is patient and friendly!My three boys (12, 8 and 6 years old) love the lessons with Vasiliki. I totally recommend her:)
AFTER SOME LESSONS WITH VASILIKI I CAN USE THE PROVERB - GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE - TO CREATE OUR RELATION DURING THOSE WONDERFUL ( LESSONS ) ADVENTURES. DURING EACH SESSION WITH THIS INCREDIBLE WOMAN , OUR THOUGHTS AND DREAMS MEET IN ONE POINT AND WE CAN DISCUSS THE WHOLE MEETING ABOUT DIFFERENT THINGS OF LIFE. STILL I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT MEETINGS. IT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF TEACHING - EDUTAINMENT. IT IS AMAZING.
Vasiliki is an amazing teacher, I strongly recommend lessons with her :-)
Vasiliki is a fantastic teacher! She is always well prepared and knows how to engage kids in online activities.