Profile of teacher Vasiliki
Over the last 10 years, I've been teaching English to students of all ages. I also teach legal English.
- My name is Vasiliki, I'm in my 30s and I come from Athens, Greece. I have a PhD in archaeology. I've lived and worked in the UK for many years, though now I share my time between Greece and Germany. I also have a background in law and diplomacy. I am passionate about teaching English, since I believe that it's the language that makes our world smaller!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- From my perspective, practising a language means principally speaking, listening, as well as some reading and writing. Almost all of the exercises I provide in my lessons concentrate on speaking and listening in order to prepare students for using the language in actual circumstances, and these exercises naturally include grammatical structures and vocabulary.
- my teaching background:
- I've been teaching English at various levels for almost 10 years. I've taught absolute beginners and seasoned students alike. I've taught primary and secondary school kids, university students and adults of all ages.
- my background outside of teaching:
- My solid background in law and the humanities has helped me understand others through their language, culture and society and I look forward to share this knowledge with my students. My transferable skills can help you enhance your speaking, writing, reading and critical thinking considerably.
- Ancient Greek, English
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- French, Italian
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- One thing I cannot live without is my e-book reader
- I'm an amateur opera singer and I teach young kids how to sing
- If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be in Berlin
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!