Profile of teacher Vladimir
I am specialized in teaching general English, Business English and everything you need for travelling.
- Flexibility, relaxed classes with an accent on improving the area they are asking for. Energetic and holistic approach to each student. I tend to make positive and friendly atmosphere where we work and grow together as a team towards the goals we've set on the beginning of the course. I like speaking practice, where I tend to apply functional studying type and provide you with necessary knowledge.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I like to listen to my students and their needs, so I can make proper curriculum for them and meet their demands and requests more accurate.
- Speaking practice (discussion and role playing)
- Written exercises
- Oral evaluation and vocabulary boosting
- my teaching background:
- I've been teaching English for 5 years now, and specifically 3 years of online teaching to both adults and juniors. I have taught Business English, general English, BEC preparation, TOEFL and IELTS preparation, as well as public speaking, travel English and variety of others...
- my background outside of teaching:
- I've graduated on Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade where I've passed 4 Business English exams and I am generally knowledgeable about economy and business, my major was Foreign trade. I've worked as customer support for Walmart stores in the USA also. Travelling a lot.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- French, Spanish
- TEFL certificate
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Former professional football player
- Lived in Alaska
- Love meeting new people and cultures - Citizen of the WORLD
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!