In my classes, I like to focus on speaking activities so you can get comfortable with speaking and having conversations. Also I like to focus on reading and some writing. I want to make it as fun and engaging as possible, so there will be discussions, we will play games, watch videos, and interact with each other as much as possible!
My teaching methodology:
- I like using liveworksheets.com for interactive worksheets we can do together, or you can do on your own.
- I like using wordwall for short, fun games to review material.
- I like reading stories in class.
- I like giving worksheets.
- I like using youtube clips to explain concepts, and fun youtube clips to review.
- I like using quizzes for evaluation.
My teaching background:
I have been teaching for 3 1/2 years. I have taught primary school students mainly. I have experience with secondary school students, and I have taught some adults.
My background outside of teaching:
I love meeting people of different backgrounds and hearing about their lives. I love to have fun! And I believe learning is important for everyone.