Hi! My name is Josh and I am from London where I have lived most of my life. I have a real fascination with learning new languages and so have experience with being a learner as well as a teacher. I have been writing music since I was a kid and I am currently recording and producing. I also love going to the gym, travelling, plants and cooking food from all over the world.
My teaching methodology:
- One-to-one , well-planned lessons fully tailored to your needs and interests.
- Speaking practice where we work on fluency and accuracy.
- Accent reduction focusing solely on your pronunciation.
- Upgrading and learning new vocabulary to help you reach the next level.
- Help with your IELTS speaking exam.
My teaching background:
Since gaining my CELTA qualification I have taught students from all over the world, including adults and teenagers. My knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese may be an asset for some students.
My background outside of teaching:
I have worked in e-commerce and retail management.