I have been teaching English for over 5 years both present and online classes. I love literature and art and have had several free discussion classes based on stories and novels. Fortunately I've had the chance of working with students with different levels of English and at different ages and therefore I'm acquainted with the difficulties that English learners usually encounter.
My teaching methodology:
- My classes are interaction-based and I provide a lot of useful conversation material.
- I use practical pdf files based on my lessons for further practice.
- I use different activities and methods so as to avoid monotony.
- I use power point slides in my classes to maintain order.
- To evaluate both the learners and the efficiency of my method I sometimes take short exams.
My teaching background:
In my five-year experience in teaching present and online classes, I've held numerous free discussion courses for all levels, IELTS speaking courses and also courses mainly focused on grammar. I am also familiar with a lot of useful course books for general learning.
My background outside of teaching:
I've done a bachelor's degree in polymer engineering at University of Tehran and right now I am doing a degree in illustration(after all, I am an artistic person)! Moreover, I have held a lot of circles and gatherings at university on a variety of topics related to philosophy, art history and literature.