Profile of teacher Simona Mo
I can help you learning Italian for business, studies and cultural interest. We will also improve your accent!
- My classes and courses are based on a communicative approach, with a special focus on language's functions and grammatical needs. Every course is built on the students' needs and according to their purpose.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I usually share different kind of materials during the classes. I like to use videos and proposing many kind of excercises to improve the comunication skills.
- my teaching background:
- I have two years experience in teaching Italian language in Europe and Latin America as a private tutor both face to face and online. I have collaborated with a School of Languages as well, in Argentina.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I'm a cultural anthropologist and ethnologist and I've studied and worked in different countries in order to improve my language and cultural abilities and to cooperate in international solidarity projects. I'm also a musician and I'm currently deepening the music and dance from West Africa.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- French, English, Spanish
- Master Universitario in Didattica dell'italiano lingua non materna
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $10.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I'm a friendly teacher
- I'm helpful
- I'm professional
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!