Profile of teacher Barbara G
Aware of needs and happy to share my recipe for language learning.
- I help you to learn the way you prefer: through diving into the language (total immersion), learning the rules (step by step) or deconstructing barriers (texts, movies, etc.)
- what should you expect from my classes:
- A lot of conversation (about topics you like and choose)
- Roleplays and dialogues
- Reading (everyday texts or specific articles - your choice)
- Total immersion (if you want)
- We can specialise in an area you need
- We can review for an exam like Zertifikat Deutsch, Bulat, Bright or any other
- my teaching background:
- I have been teaching British and international university students for 2 years and I have 15 years of experience in private tutoring. I have 6 years of intensive online tutoring experience (ca. 2000 hours) with business executives and corporate employees, mostly Asian, European and American.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I am a polyglot and globetrotter, hence well aware of the needs and aspirations a language learner has. I have also worked in a corporate environment myself, which enables me to connect and design appropiate materials for a variety of learners with different backgrounds.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Spanish, English, Polish
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
Sehr nett, super!
Very good teacher i will book more lessons :D
Ein großartiger Lehrerin!!!
Die beste Lehrerin!!!