Profile of teacher Ben Freeman
Hi there! I will help you to quickly improve your Writing, Speaking and Vocabulary
- I am currently only accepting Upper Intermediate and Advanced students I design every course to match the individual student, so when you book lessons with me you will get the lessons you want and need I specialise in Speaking and Writing communications training and English for Academic Purposes, but I can prepare you for all exams, including Cambridge, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL and GMAT.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I make a lot of my own materials, but I also use the Outcomes series of coursebooks, which have a lot of really useful vocabulary.
- my teaching background:
- I've been teaching for over 13 years now, in language schools, state schools, a university, as a private tutor and in summer and winter camps. I've taught students from 8 (youngest) to 80 (oldest)
- my background outside of teaching:
- I've travelled widely and met people from all backgrounds, and am very used to putting people at ease and explaining difficult ideas in a simple way
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Cambridge University Certificate in Teaching English to Adults (CELTA)
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $11.50
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I like to walk up mountains
- I've travelled to over 30 countries
- I once met Prince William
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!