Profile of teacher David
Improve confidence through friendly conversation. I will correct grammar and pronunciation problems.
- Language should be learned through the ears, and not through the eyes. So I emphasise speaking and listening as the best ways to learn. I have long and broad experience which features six careers, and thirty countries, which we can use as a background to our lessons,. Let's have intelligent conversation and make our lessons positive and fun.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I teach advanced students by discussing intelligent topics which require thinking about. I ask students to indicate whenever they do not understand, and I correct pronunciation and grammar errors made by the student.
- my teaching background:
- Fifteen years of teaching English as a second language in Thailand, China and Laos, and also online.
- my background outside of teaching:
- My background experience includes accountancy, computer programming, business management, business ownership, restaurateur, rally driver, light aircraft pilot, traveller to 30 countries
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Seventy years of life experience in 30 countries
- One of England's first computer programmers in 1968
- Author of several books
Really nice conversations!
It is really interesting talk with David about the most controversial topics of life :)
I was glad to talk with David. We had a good conversations on various topics including programming and permaculture. David is not only a great English teacher but also he has a great life experience that worth to be discovered.