Profile of teacher David
I will improve your confidence through friendly conversation. I will correct grammar and pronunciation .
- I teach using intelligent adult conversation, where I correct student's errors, and ask students to interrupt me whenever I say something they do not understand. I can help you through your IELTS test or business interviews. I have been an accountant, a computer programmer, a project manager and company owner and director, so I can provide advice and assistance in many professional roles.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I have visited many countries and lived in both Europe and Asia, so have many varied experiences to keep the lessons interesting and fun. Hobbies have included light aircraft pilot, a rally driver, golf, yoga, meditation and restarateur.
- my teaching background:
- Fifteen years of teaching oral English as a second language in Thailand, China and Laos, and online.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have experienced working in accountancy, computer programming, business management, business ownership, and my hobbies include restaurateur, rally driving, light aircraft pilot, and traveller to 30 countries
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Seventy two years of life experience in 30 countries
- One of England's first computer programmers in 1968
- Author of several books on self-improvement
David is a great man. You can learn a lot from him and you can spend time discussing really interesting topics concerning life.
One of the best teachers here. I really recommend him!
David is a supportive and attentive teacher and very interesting person to speak with! He definitely has a rich life experience to share and lots of things to discuss during the conversation.
David is very kind person. He focuses not only on vocabulary but raising self-esteem of his students. That unusual. I think he is one of the best teacher I've ever met in my life.
Really nice conversations!
It is really interesting talk with David about the most controversial topics of life :)
I was glad to talk with David. We had a good conversations on various topics including programming and permaculture. David is not only a great English teacher but also he has a great life experience that worth to be discovered.