Profile of teacher David West
Intelligent conversation, with correction when pronunciation or grammar problems occur.
- Having lived for 40 years in Europe and 30 years in Asia I have broad and deep experience in many facets of life. I am able to converse on almost any topic. Choose your favourite topics, let's discuss them, and I will correct any language problems that occur. Similarly, I ask you to interrupt me if I say something you don't understand. These are advanced conversations, not beginners stuff.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Broad life experience means I can discuss most topics. If you are interested in intelligent conversation, with language correction, then I can help you.
- my teaching background:
- Fifteen years of teaching oral English as a second language in Thailand, China and Laos, and teaching business students online.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have experienced working in accountancy, computer programming, business management, business ownership, and my hobbies include restaurateur, rally driving, light aircraft pilot, and traveller to 30 countries
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- 40 years in Europe and 30 years in Asia
- One of UK's first computer programmers in 1968
- Author of several books on self-improvement
Daniel's philosophy and experience make his classes very productive. I highly recommend it.
David is very attentive teacher.
It was pleasure to talk with David
David is a great man. You can learn a lot from him and you can spend time discussing really interesting topics concerning life.
One of the best teachers here. I really recommend him!
David is a supportive and attentive teacher and very interesting person to speak with! He definitely has a rich life experience to share and lots of things to discuss during the conversation.
David is very kind person. He focuses not only on vocabulary but raising self-esteem of his students. That unusual. I think he is one of the best teacher I've ever met in my life.
Really nice conversations!