Profile of teacher David
Intelligent conversation during corona-virus times
- Bbrought up and educated in Robin Hood country in the UK, I grew a one-man business to 25 people,and then changed path and ran a restaurant in Thailand I have experienced all facets of business. So my preference is conversation involving interesting experiences and I look forward to hearing yours. I will correct any pronunciation and grammar errors, and rectify any awkward English
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Broad life experience means I can discuss most topics. If you are interested in intelligent conversation, with language correction, then I can help you.
- my teaching background:
- Fifteen years of teaching oral English as a second language in Thailand, China and Laos, and teaching business students online.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I have experienced working in accountancy, computer programming, business management, business ownership, and my hobbies include restaurateur, rally driving, light aircraft pilot, and traveller to 30 countries
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Founder, owner and managing director of several companies
- One of England's first computer programmers in 1968
- Author of several books on self-improvement
David is very attentive teacher.
It was pleasure to talk with David
David is a great man. You can learn a lot from him and you can spend time discussing really interesting topics concerning life.
One of the best teachers here. I really recommend him!
David is a supportive and attentive teacher and very interesting person to speak with! He definitely has a rich life experience to share and lots of things to discuss during the conversation.
David is very kind person. He focuses not only on vocabulary but raising self-esteem of his students. That unusual. I think he is one of the best teacher I've ever met in my life.
Really nice conversations!
It is really interesting talk with David about the most controversial topics of life :)